SERVPRO can help restore your
Whether you're dealing with water in home or water in business, SERVPRO recognizes that you need to get back to normal as quickly as possible. We have years of experience dealing with damage caused by water in Las Vegas, Summerlin and Sun City Nevada.
- Quick response leads to improved salvage. SERVPRO responds quickly and immediately begins mitigation work. This limits further damage and reduces your costs.
- Using the latest technologies and advanced techniques, water removal begins the clean up process.
- Technicians examine the structure for mold, mildew, rot damage, and the contents for potential salvage and restoration. They fully document the process.
- Technicians begin drying the structure and its items. They may use fans in the interior to encourage air movement. SERVPRO may remove other items from the structure to dry outdoors to encourage air movement.
- To ensure the drying process is complete, technicians use equipment that detects hidden moisture. It's important to ensure the dehumidification of the structure and each item, too.
- The remediation team finishes the drying process by deodorizing and sanitizing the structure and its contents to ensure your safety.
- Restoration begins on all salvageable items. SERVPRO takes a restore over replace attitude, knowing that you can't replace some keepsakes.
Summerlin, Sun City or Las Vegas home or business, whether damage occurred from floods, storm damage, a leaky appliance, plumbing, a faulty water heater, a sewer back up, or even water spray from firefighting efforts. You may live in the Vegas area, but that is no reason to gamble with your home or business. Whether you live in Sun City Nevada or Summerlin Nevada, we want to help you recover from your water loss.
Visit http://www.SERVPROsummerlinnorthsuncity.com for more information.