Severe Mold Damage in Sun City
This water heater was in a closet during the summer and nobody really checked on it until the water started to get too cold when showering. The homeowners knew it was leaking but just put the towel over the leak and let the pan catch the water. The issue was the evaporation of the water caused an excess of humidity to be in the closet. When the humidity was too much it saturated the walls allowing mold to grow. The black mold that resulted needed to be torn out by our certified mold remediation technicians. It's important to keep technicians safe from harm and will wear protective clothing when cleaning mold.