Las Vegas Church is Flooded
The assembly area of this church had a fire which caused the fire sprinklers to be set off. The fire started when a candle had fallen during cleanup of the services at the end of the day. The wax splashed quite a ways and a trail of fire started to spread down the stairs.
The main cleaning was the water and smoke damage. The air movers along the carpet were there to dry them and help dry the wood where most of the water collected against the carpet.
The carpets, pews, and even the air ducts were cleaned. With all the fabrics cleaned the smoke odor was no longer present in the building.